6/25/2017

[HK] APM Yata Craftbeer Promotion

[HK] APM Yata Craftbeer Promotion


 Last week, I was doing grocery shopping at APM Yata Supermarket. Unexpectedly, there is a Craft Beer promotion from 15 June to 26 June. This promotion includes famous brands such as Brewdog, Ballast Point, Mikkeller, Stone Brewing, Hitachino Nest, etc. And there also has HK Locals brands Black Kite Brewery, Heroes Beer, Kowloon Bay and Mak’s Brewery. But too bad that, I was run out of time, just pick my favorite brands Ballast Point and Stone Brewing. Before, I had drink Ballast Point Sculpin IPA, it is one of my favorite IPA beer, on website Ratebeer has highest rated. This time, I bought more different style to try out.

上星期去觀塘一田超市買餸, 竟然發現一田做緊手工啤酒推廣活動, 615號到26.呢次推廣都有好多唔同既品牌, Brewdog, Ballast Point, Mikkeller l, Stone Brewing, Hitachine Nest, etc. 當然唔少得香港本地製作,Black Kite Brewery, Heroes Beer, Kowloon Bay and Mak's Brewery (麥子). 不過我個日比較趕時間,求其買幾枝Ballast Point. 之前飲過Ballast Point Sculpin IPA, 感覺非常之正! 所以今次買多幾款試下. 網站Ratebeer, 評呢枝Sculpin IPA滿分.

沒有留言:

張貼留言